– What do the letters after the storage facility name mean?
Some of our facilities are made up of a handful of smaller storage facilities all in one local area. We separate each individual facility and give them a letter name so that you can find a storage unit in the exact location of your choosing.
– What security measures are taken?
Each facility is under 24 hour video surveillance, fenced and gated. Use your code to get inside of the gate and your key to open your storage unit.
– Do you offer truck rentals?
Yes, some of our storage facilities offer truck rentals! They’re available on a first come, first serve basis on your move-in day. We also have dollies and carts to help you lift and move your items into your storage unit.
– Do you offer vehicle storage?
Yes, we do have storage for any of your vehicles. Common vehicles we see people store with us are cars, motorcycles, RV’s and boats. Call for more information and storage availability.
– Do you offer any specials for your storage units?
Yes. we offer specials at each storage facility. Please call for current specials!
– Do you offer moving services?
We do not offer moving services, but our facility managers can help offer local, reliable recommendations. Please give us a call.
– Do you sell boxes and moving supplies?
We offer a variety of boxes, tape, bubble wrap and packing paper. Please give us a call so we can get you exact prices for your needs.
– Do units have electricity?
We do not have electrical outlets in the storage units.
– What happens if I am locked out of my storage unit?
Please see store manager, or call your stores’ phone number for assistance.